Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bad Mom

So lately I've been worried about my mothering skills.

Not pregnant, not where we're going here.

But I am a dog mom, which totally counts. Now, I know you're not supposed to love one child more than the other, but is it super bad to love one doggie more than the other?

Don't get me wrong, I love them both for their individual talents, but Einstein can play dead and roll over and loves to snuggle under the covers with me.

Scooter just eats poop and then her burps smell like farts. Gross.

So I ask, do any of you like one pet more than the other? And you feel wracked with guilt like I do?

1 comment:

BonnieAnn said...

Ok, so I can't really compare the cats and the dog, because it's a bit like apples and oranges, but I totally have a favorite cat.

Buddha-Cat is the one I've had the longest (by far) and he's the good cat, sweet and lovely and calm. He has an easy purr and he's really soft. That's what cats are supposed to be.

Mr. MoJo Rising on the the other hand is a bad cat. Name a bad cat habit, he has it. And he's dumb, so super dumb. Crio is very sweet, but she started life as John's cat and she was born feral, so sometime she bites, and that's just not fun (but she's still #2 over MoJo).