Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Back to the Internetz

Back to the blog after days of moving and getting the internet set up and trying to find the deodorant that somehow got packed with the potato masher. Phew, it feels good to get back in the saddle.

Last night I learned a few things:
1. A bottle of champagne splits evenly into exactly 6 glasses, 3 for each of us.

2. 3 glasses of champagne is about one too many.

3. The Bachelorette is a hilarious show, although I think it's supposed to be romantic and heartfelt. Maybe I just don't have a romantic bone in my body, because we just laughed and laughed at all the potential daters last night. One guy calls himself Bilbro. Seriously. I nicknamed him Bilbro Douchebaggins and then giggled for 20 minutes. See #2.

4. It is possible to dang near get your nose broken in your sleep. Mitch has wild elbows when he's asleep.

5. Einstein has claimed the spare bedroom as his own. He dragged a blanket out of a box, curled it into a little bed and has taken to sleeping in there instead of in his crate or his doggy bed. These teenagers, they just need their freedom, I suppose.

Who knows what I'll learn tonight?

No comments: