Saturday, April 18, 2009

Clumsy is as clumsy does...

Did I ever tell you about the time I had a unicorn horn? No?

One day, I thought it would be a good idea to play flag football. It worked out so well for our team that we ended up in the championship game. Go Team!

During the last few minutes of that thrilling game, I caught a pass on a 5-yard out pattern and turned upfield....right into the girl who was playing defense on me. We collided, hitting heads against each other with a sick amount of force. I got up and assured everyone that I was fine. Ha.

1 hour after the collision:
The best part was when all that swelling went down...into my eyes.
So Mitch and I did all our Christmas shopping in a crowded mall in Oklahoma City with me looking like an abuse victim.

It didn't help that right as we were walking into JCrew, as I was complaining about people staring that he shouted, "Shouldn't have talked back then!"

Thanks hon.

No comments: