Friday, April 17, 2009

Epic Post of Nothingness

1. Can we talk about my nightmare? Remember how people always say you can't eat/breathe things and then have them grow inside you? Like the scary stories about spider eggs? Check this out...I realize it's not spider eggs, but seriously, oh my laws. I hope I don't have a potted plant growing in my abdomen.

2. I got a giant candy bar at work today. A 7-oz. dark chocolate bar given to me by the Dean as a pat on the back for a job well done. I'm all warm and fuzzy inside!

3. I think my left shoulder has tendonitis again. Last time this happened, it took muscle relaxers to eliminate the pain, and let me tell you, that was an exciting time for everyone around me when I was on those...wooohooo!

4. We saw a man outside the Library today with a miniature dachshund on a leash. When he got to the building, he shoved it in his backpack and closed the backpack up! What is wrong with people? That can NOT be healthy.

Speaking of healthy, I managed to go the entire day (so far) without Chipotle. I'll let you know if I experience guacamole withdrawals...

1 comment:

ntsc said...

I've no idea about miniture weiner dogs, but I've a cat who crawls under the duvet to sleep http://menu.vldyson.com/2009/02/03/february-2-2009.aspx

That was the first time she tried it, now she is all the way under. Like this instant.