Tuesday, February 9, 2010

On a roll...

I've always read about bloggers and their relationships, about how their blogs could help them become friends with people they have never met. I never understood it. Perhaps it's my lackluster updating, my fear of commenting or the fact that no one seems to read my blog (which brings us back to the lackluster updating!).

But lately, I've felt compelled to comment. To tell the women who I love to read that they're amazing and fantastic and to keep up the good work! Women like Natalie, Erica and Stacey.

So if you're like me, paralyzed with fear that you're a terrible blogger and that you just don't get how the system is supposed to work, take heart. I'm starting to think there's really no wrong way to do this. At the very least, you've got a friend in me. :)

To make you feel even better, allow me to show you how I can't take a normal picture with my husband. What a dork.

1 comment:

megara said...

this post inspired me to comment on your blog!! so fun :) I think your blog is great and i always smile like a dork in the majority of my pictures. :)