Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanks

Today I give thanks for:
  • my husband, who loves me despite my occassionally quirky and off-the-wall moments. (That's a nice way of saying all those times I'm crazier than a loon.)
  • my family, who will always support and love me, and who just helped me paint and clean the new house.
  • my new house! That's new to the list this year. I feel so fortunate to be in a position to buy a house, even if the amount of debt is scary scary.
  • my dogs. Dogs really do make life infinitely more exciting. It's not always good excitement, but I love them nonetheless.
  • my job, which although I wish it paid more, I still love. Couldn't ask for a better job.
  • The freedoms guaranteed to us by the Constitution.
  • my blog readers. Wait, I already counted this one. Hi Mom!
I hope you all have a happy Thanksgiving! Go Cowboys!

No comments: