Thursday, May 21, 2009

Viva Mexico!

If I seem to drop off the face of the earth, don't worry. It just means that I've been arrested for theft, vandalism or perhaps manslaughter.

Let me explain: I realized why Mitch and I haven't been sleeping. One of our idiot neighbors has a motorcycle....a LOUD one. And to prove he's Billy Badass, he likes to accelerate really quickly and drive in circles through the neighborhood. Awesome.

We discovered this when we were moving in, but I brushed it off because it was Sunday and it was beautiful outside. He was just enjoying the afternoon. Benefit of the freaking doubt, people.

But this morning, when it was 6:25 in the flipping AM, it was NOT ok.

I know where you live, I know what you drive. I can't be held responsible for my actions with no sleep.

But the police probably won't see it that way, so meet me in Mexico!

2 comments:

BonnieAnn said...

When I lived in the dorms I was written up for threatening another resident with a plastic butter knife. I didn't honestly remember doing such a thing, but I probably did, and I probably did it because she woke me up.

Ruth said...

when i lived in bennett there was this large guy who would zoom around on his mini-motercycle randomly in the night. i felt like leaning out my door and beating him with a metal bat :) obviously i didn't or i, myself, would be in mexico :P