Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Love and hearts and all that stuff.

I looked for a new facebook pic today. As I was scrolling through my photos and listening to this, I realized I've been married 9 months. It's a crazy feeling, since it feels like it's been just weeks since our wedding.

Marriage is a crazy thing. No matter how prepared you feel, nothing compares to that first fight when you're living together and you realize you can't just escape to your apartment for a breather. And although I loved Mitch before we got married, I find moments where I feel myself loving him more and more.

Of course there are also moments where I look at him and think, "Good Lord, what have I gotten myself into?" Fortunately, those are few and far between...and usually involve him talking to himself in the shower (Who does that, I mean...weirdo.)

Marriage is amazing, rewarding, stressful and more challenging than I thought, but I'm so happy we did it. I must really be feeling the love today.

(Because I was feeling so lovey today, I picked this picture, which I love, for Facebook. Laugh lines are signs of a happy life, right?)

1 comment:

Nicole Nyberg said...

What is hilarious about your husband talking to himself in the shower, is that mine talks to himself ALL the time. He thinks something and then says it aloud. ODD!!!!

I found your blog through Nat the Fat Rat. You both have really good blogs!